Graduate Student Requests
All requests can take 5-7 business days for processing. For pdf forms, please download/open the form in your pdf reader to access the fillable fields. Online Learning students should email their program directly with all requests in lieu of using the below links. Further direction will be given by the CITO program.
Forms and Petitions
- Application for Dual Master’s Degrees (PDF)
- Petition for Action (PDF)
- Petition to Withdraw from a Course
- Permit to Register (PDF)
- Transfer of Course Credit (PDF)
- Transfer to Another Master’s Program (PDF)
- SEAS CPT Form (PDF)
Please Note: For master’s programs within a department (BIOT, CGGT, DATS, EMBS, IPD, NANO, and SCMP), any petition requiring the program director’s signature and graduate group chair’s signature, is at the discretion of that program whether their governing department’s graduate group chair must sign in addition to the Program Director.
- Current Students: Request for a Letter
- Alumni: email firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request.
- Leave of Absence Request
- Return from Leave of Absence Request
(Return requests should be made at least 30 days in advance of the term beginning that a student wishes to return.)
- Application for Master’s Graduation (May 2021 graduation application is closed)
- Application for Ph.D. Graduation (managed online at the School of Arts and Sciences)